Thursday, September 30, 2010

200th Post!

That's right. This is my 200th post. It's hard to believe I've written so many.

I looked back at the beginning of my blogging journey and saw I started blogging on May 29, 2009. It was also the day my short story "The Case of the Tom Cat" was released by the Publisher-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. If you have followed this blog for any length of time, then you already know what happened to them and that story. One day, I hope to have the story republished, but until then, it sits in a file on my laptop (and on my flash drive and a few other places).

In my first entry, I told a little bit about myself. If you want to check it out, click here.

I occasionally do look back at my previous blogs. Some are fun to read. Some are a bit depressing. But all in all, I'm glad I blog.

I currently have 32 followers, and I'm sure there are more that read my blog but just don't let me know. That's fine, if you wish. Just comment once in a while to let me know you exist. I do appreciate it. *grins*

This blog has changed a lot since the beginning. I feel like I've grown as a writer and as a blogger.

Since I started, I've written on average 11.76 posts per month. That's on average 2.9 posts a week. It's about right. I try to blog at least three times a week. Now, I have a good reason to, since I have Promo Mondays, Wednesday's Writing Update, and Flash Fiction Fridays. I like to get other days in there when the mood strikes or I feel like I have something important to say. I've had interviews and reviews on my blog, which I would like to do more interviews and I moved my reviews to my reviews blog, Surrounded by Books Reviews.

I do have two other blogs, one with Livejournal and one on my website, but I prefer blogger. I only post my Wednesday's Writing Update on the other two.

I would like to thank those for sticking with me and my blog. I appreciate it and look forward to comments and reading your blogs.

Thank you!

And, here's to 200 more!

7 comments:

Nicole Zoltack said...

Congrats on 200 posts! I look forward to reading many, many more. :)

Tessa Quin said...

Congrats on 200!

Cherie Reich said...

Thanks, Nicole and Tessa!!

Lisa Rusczyk said...

Congrats!

Cherie Reich said...

Thanks, Lisa!

Aubrie said...

Congrats on your 200th post!

I like Blogger the best as well. And I love reading your blog.

Cherie Reich said...

Thanks, Aubrie! Blogger rocks! Hehe!