I have January's stats for you.
Submissions: 0 (unless you count sending Starred in ABNA)
Submissions out there: 0 (I'm starting to miss sending stories out there.)
Word Count: 12,715
Pages Edited: 594
I did read, write, and/or edit almost every day in January.
On Friday, January 27th I entered Starred into Amazon's Breakout Novel Award (ABNA). I'm not expecting much with it, since I wrote the novel back in November, but I figured I would give it a shot.
This Monday, I had a new short story idea. It's a shame I don't have the time at the moment to delve into it. *frowns*
My February goals include:
1. Self-publishing Defying Gravity and going on a virtual book tour with it (February 14 - March 8)
2. Finish writing/editing Fighting Gravity, novelette #2 in the Gravity series featuring Marissa and Phoebus's story.
3. Finish editing The Phoenix Prophetess so I can start querying agents.
4. Write two more stories in The Foxwick Chronicles: Women of Foxwick.
5. Write flash fiction, including the 26 flash fiction pieces for A to Z Flashes of Foxwick, or my A to Z Challenge entries.
I'm trying to stay ahead of things, but I keep feeling like I'm falling behind. Of course, a few of these things on the list can be moved to March as well.
So what are you up to this week?