Monday, September 9, 2019

A More Lengthy Hiatus

I had to look back on the last post to see where I'm at.

I'm fairly caught up with work-related work beyond a few things that involve me learning Adobe Photoshop and InDesign. Starting next week, I will be taking a six-week class on Photoshop. I'm nervous to be taking a class, in general, but excited to learn more about Photoshop.

As for writing, I haven't done a thing with Folds in Life and Death. I still want to finish that last story and publish the collection, but I'm thinking 2020 instead of 2019. 2020 will fit better because the Curse of Tippecanoe takes affect again in 2020 and is a part of the first story in particular.

As for life, it's been rather up and down. I did receive an official autism diagnosis. I've also been diagnosed with fibromyalgia. My medications have changed, which has given me a bit more energy than I had before. I'm also in a new relationship after not being in one since 2007-2008, and I'm excited to see where it takes us.

Now for the blog title, I really want to take some time to figure out what I want to do with this blog as well as my publishing life. I still want to write. I just need to figure out what I want to publish. A whole soul-searching thing. So I've decided to put the blog on pause until January 2020. I may have the occasional promo post and I hope to visit blogs from time to time, but other than that, I won't be blogging until January. In fact, I've turned off comments to this post so they won't overwhelm me (I still love the comments, but I just need some time.)

I wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you again in January.