1. If you could have a superpower, what would you have? Why?For the Harry Potter lover, I would love to have the ability to apparate. To be in one place and then suddenly appear in another. There are many times I've thought how handy it would be, especially heading to work and the like.
2. Who is your style icon?
Um...I don't really have one. *looks around* Are people supposed to have one?
3. What is your favorite quote?"For I see the true state of all us that live -- We are dim shapes, no more, and weightless shadow." -- From Sophocles' Ajax
4. What is the best compliment you've ever received?Being told I write mysteries really well.
5. What playlist/cd is on your ipod/cd player right now?I typically listen to the radio, but if I do put a cd in, it's one of the GLEE ones.
6. Are you a night owl or a morning person?It depends. When I was in college, I was a total night owl. Actually, from high school until I got my job, I thought there was something wrong with going to bed before 1:00 AM. Now though, I have to be responsible, so I'm often in bed by 10:00 AM, so I can get up around 6:00 AM. I think I've changed to being more of a morning person. My brain is just too fried at night to do anything beyond reading and watching TV. Although when I have weekends off, I do tend to stay up until midnight. So, I just don't know. I guess in my natural state, I'm a night owl, but I can be a morning person too. *laughs*
7. Do you prefer dogs or cats?Cats. I can't live without my kitty babies. *huggles Romeo and Cinderella*
8. What is the meaning behind your blog name?Surrounded by Books - I was looking out in the library where I work and saw all the book shelves. In my bedroom, I have an entire wall of books. So, it seemed to fit.
If you wanna play, let me know, and I'll check out your answers.
Oh, apparating is a good one. And I love Glee!
Glee is awesome! *grins*
Post a Comment