Thursday, August 19, 2010

Acceptance: Freak Show

I mentioned before that I submitted my 1800-word horror story "Freak Show" to Pill Hill Press's Bloody Carnival. Well, today I received my acceptance email! *squeals* This will be my second story with Pill Hill Press and my fifth acceptance this year.

I'm so surprised by this acceptance. For one, I tried months before to get into Pill Hill Press, and now I have two stories in two anthologies by them. This one I'll even get paid!

Either my writing has gotten much better, I figured out what Pill Hill Press wants in a story, or less people are submitting to them and they had to take my story. I prefer the first two. *laughs*

Anyways, I'm just excited. Yay!

4 comments:

Hilary Wagner said...

Congrats! That is awesome!!!

-- Hilary

Cherie Reich said...

Thanks, Hilary!

Nicole Zoltack said...

Congrats! That's wonderful news. :)

Cherie Reich said...

Thanks, Nicole!