Aubrie gave me this pretty cool award! Thank you, Aubrie! Now I'm going to get really creative. I have to list 6 outrageous lies and one truth. Everyone needs to guess which one is the truth:
1. I have a twin sister named Caterina. She lives in Europe and attended boarding school in England. I haven't seen her since we were in sixth grade. She has the life I wish I had.
2. I received my letter from Hogwarts when I was eleven, but I went to Circe's School of Sorcery instead. Go chimaeras!
3. The reason I know so much about mythology is because I'm actually the goddess Athena.
4. When I'm Queen of the World, I'll make you my favorite royal subject.
5. Hold on! I see a light in the sky! It's the bat signal! Batgirl is on the way!
6. I've performed in front of seven hundred people in a production of Grease.
7. I have the world's largest library. The Library of Congress borrows its books from me.
Now, which one is the truth? I know you'll have a hard time guessing, but take your time and think hard. *winks*