Friday, June 12, 2009

Moonlight Murders

I've been thinking a bit about the cover art for Moonlight Murders. Perhaps it is a little early to do so, since I only finished chapter two yesterday, but I thought it would be best to be prepared. Here is what I would like the Moonlight Murders title to look like on the cover:



I'm debating whether or not have the two moons as seen here or have on regular O and one moon as an O. Right now, I do like it like this, but it is subject to change. I have ideas about the rest of the cover art, but I haven't bothered to look into the pictures and the like yet.


I have been working on an outline for the book too. I typically don't do outlines, but I thought I might should try it with this book. So far, I have written down basics through chapter seven. I might write more on it in a little bit. I'm rather bored right now, since I'm waiting for two test takers to be finished with their examinations.

No comments: