Top Ten Villains
- Loki – When he says kneel, you kneel.
- Hannibal Lector – He's so creepy. And smart. And cultured. Strange mix but it works.
- Maleficent – By far the scariest of the Disney villains. Who goes after a baby because they weren't invited to a party? I'm intrigued by the upcoming movie.
- The Nazis – What they did was unspeakable.
- Bellatrix Lestrange – As villainous as he who shall not be named. She enjoyed torturing and killing people. Need I say more?
- Hans Gruber – I love Die Hard and I love Alan Rickman so it's no surprise he makes my list.
- Norman Bates – A perfectly creepy psycho.
- The Joker – Maniacal and calculating with a clown face and a crazed laugh.
- Dark Phoenix – There's nothing more heart-wrenching than watching a hero turn dark and destroy an entire galaxy.
- Magneto. So sympathetic at times and yet so ruthless too. I can't wait to see the new X-Men movie!
After destroying Skull Krusher, Nicholas Adams thinks Falledge is safe and becomes a security guard at the museum, watching a valuable statue. Unfortunately, the Egyptian statue houses the soul of a scorned witch, biding her time to have her revenge on the descendants of her cheating lover.
Kiya the witch isn't the only new foe in town as the drug that created Skull Krusher has now transformed a scientist into yet another monster, forcing Nicholas to don his Black Hellebore mask again and save Falledge.
Nicholas has no help this time as Kiya gains possession of his love Julianna's body and brings the soul of Justina, Nicholas's high school sweetheart and Julianna's twin, with her. Despite himself, Nicholas is torn between the sisters. If he can't stop the fiends from taking over the world and destroying humankind, he'd never be able to find lasting, true love.
Add it on Goodreads!
Nicole Zoltack loves to write in many genres, especially romance, whether fantasy, paranormal, or regency. When she’s not writing about knights, superheroes, or zombies, she loves to spend time with her loving husband and three energetic young boys. She enjoys riding horses (pretending they’re unicorns, of course!) and going to the PA Renaissance Faire, dressed in garb. She’ll also read anything she can get her hands on. Her current favorite TV show is The Walking Dead. To learn more about Nicole and her writing, visit http://NicoleZoltack.blogspot.com.
Wow! Can you believe it is the last day of the challenge? Where did April go? Although I'm not participating in A-Z on this blog, we authors at Untethered Realms are talking about fantastical creatures. Be sure to stop by!