Nicole Ducleroir at One Significant Moment at a Time is having a very cool blogfest today in honor of having over 500 followers. Click here to see the link and who else is participating today.
The key was to answer Bernard Pivot's famous questionnaire.
Here are my answers.
1. What is your favorite word? Verisimilitude.2. What is your least favorite word? Liar.
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Powerful music that sweeps you up in it body, mind, and soul.
4. What turns you off? Distractions.
5. What is your favorite curse word? Fuck. (I don't typically use it, but I love the dissonance and people's reactions to the word.)
6. What sound or noise do you love? Super Mario Brothers 3 game music; it always makes me smile.
7. What sound or noise do you hate? Ringing of the phone.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Archaeologist.
9. What profession would you not like to do? Anything involving food, particularly meat.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "Oops, we made a mistake."