Even though it's the second Wednesday of the month, it's time for another Insecure Writer's Support Group meeting. IWSG was created by the awesome ninja captain Alex J. Cavanaugh, and you can find out the other members of the group here.
Happy New Year!
I still can't believe how fast 2013 left us, but here's to a new year and many new goals!
What I want to write this year:
- Write Reigned, a prequel novel to The Fate Challenges trilogy (YA Epic Fantasy).
- Write Reforged, Book Two of The Fate Challenges (YA Epic Fantasy).
- Write part of Redestined, Book Three of The Fate Challenges (YA Epic Fantasy).
- Write Loveless, Book One of Less Than Princess Perfect (NA Epic Fantasy).
What I want to publish this year:
- Neighbors of Foxwick, short story collection #3 in The Foxwick Chronicles (February 2014)
- Reborn, Book One of The Fate Challenges (May 23, 2014)
- People of Foxwick and Their Neighbors, the complete short story collection of The Foxwick Chronicles (Fall 2014)
What are your 2014 goals? Does a new year bring new insecurities?
I also have my totals for 2013. I wrote 185,912 words and edited 2767 pages.
This post is also brought to you by Indie Life. What is Indie Life? How: Sign up on the Linky at the bottom of this page here. When: Post on the second Wednesday of the month. What: Write anything indie related: something that will inspire or help a fellow indie; something that celebrates a release or a milestone; something that talks about the ups and downs, joys and heartaches of Being Indie. Grab: The banner above to include in your posts! And sign up for the Indie Life newsletter here.Be sure to follow the other Indie Lifers:
The lovely and talented Emilyann Girdner has interviewed on her blog today! Read what I think about having my writing critiqued as well as what I think is the funniest thing ever imagined.
Be sure to stop by tomorrow (Thursday). Alana Garrigues has a special post about Story Sprouts and inviting the whimsical into your story.