I have March's goals planned out. Here they are:
1. Finish writing The Loveless Princess.
I should've had this finished by now, but it didn't get done. I do hope to finish it in March.
2. Write/Edit "Dragon Spy" and edit "Blind Scribe" from Men of Foxwick.
"Dragon Spy" and "Blind Scribe" will go through my CPs, and I hope to finish editing both stories in March.
3. Write Part III of The Phoenix Prophetess.
I ran out of time during NaNoWriMo 2012 (wrote 60,000 words in Parts I and II) to finish Part III, so I hope to write at least half of the chapters I have left, if not all of them, by the end of March. I probably have between 30,000-40,000 words left to write.
4. Finish writing my A to Z Challenge posts on this blog and Surrounded by Books Reviews.
Yes, I'm participating in the A-Z Challenge again for two blogs, and I must finish those posts soon. I do have a theme (All About Foxwick on this blog and Book Series on the other), so that's very helpful.
5. If time, write "The Sword Master," short story three in Men of Foxwick.
What are your March goals?
2013 Stats since January 1st
23,908 words written
488 pages edited