First off, I would like to thank everyone who commented on my IWSG post last week. I have decided that Gravity: The Complete Trilogy will have everything and be published everywhere (well, as everywhere as I can get it in print and ebook formats) and the individual ebooks (Defying Gravity, Fighting Gravity, and Pull of Gravity) will have their individual epilogues added to them. I think around the holidays I will try to price match Defying Gravity to free as well. It's meant a lot of formatting, but it'll make things easier for readers and that's what is important.
I have August's stats. My editing was way up, but my writing was way down.
Total Pages Edited: 840
Total Word Count: 3460
Here are my September goals:
1. Get Gravity: The Complete Trilogy published in print and ebook formats. (Please see my announcement tomorrow!)
2. Upload the new versions of Defying Gravity, Fighting Gravity, and Pull of Gravity that include their respective epilogues. (Please see my announcement tomorrow!)
3. Re-publish Once Upon a December Nightmare, which will include the monster's origin short story "Nightmare at the Freak Show."
4. Write Nightmare Ever After, the sequel to Once Upon a December Nightmare.
5. Edit my YA Contemporary Romance novel Starred.
6. Outline Twelve Days of Foxwick.
If I can get that done, then I'll be on track to publish Nightmare Ever After in October before Halloween and perhaps will have a completely edited version of Starred to start querying publishers by the end of October.
Also, Jenn Nixon shared a teaser excerpt of Women of Foxwick on her blog yesterday, C.M. Brown featured Fighting Gravity for Teaser Tuesday on her blog, and I'm over at Rachelle Ayala's today talking about Pull of Gravity.
What are you working on? Do you have some September goals?