Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Teaser Tuesday 11.29.11

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
    BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
4. Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Today is my NaNoWriMo version of Teaser Tuesday. Here are a few lines from my WiPs.

Starred by Cherie Reich
Page 91 (Word Doc, single-spaced)

In less than two hours, I'd be on the stage again.

For the last time.
The Last Prophetess by Cherie Reich
Page 26 (Word Doc, single-spaced)

Could such trust be won back once lost?
 
I didn’t know.






Do you have a teaser? What are you currently reading?

8 comments:

Julie Flanders said...

Congrats on finishing two NaNo stories! Both of these teasers are great, but I'm really intrigued by the teaser from Starred. I really want to know why this would be the last time the narrator will be on the stage. Great tease!

I wanted to let you know too, I am finally going to get to read your December Nightmare story as I finally got a Kindle. I downloaded the book and thought it would be a great read to kick off the month of December! I'm really looking forward to reading it. :)

Congrats again on the NaNo stories!

sinn said...

I am in awe of your NaNoWriMo stories! Getting one done is impressive, but two is absolutely amazing!

I love both teasers. I agree with Julie, I am very curious about the first teaser. I too wonder why it will be the last time on stage.

Thanks for sharing and many congrats on finishing NaNoWriMo!!


Here's mine: http://sinnfulbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday_29.html

sinn @ sinnful books

Cherie Reich said...

Thank you, Sinn. Novel two isn't completely complete, but it's getting there. It might take me into early December to finish that first draft. :)

Christine Rains said...

Awesome teasers. Hopefully I'll get started on reading Starred tonight. ^_^

Sonia Lal said...

You finished two NaNo stories?!!!! Good job.

mine: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2011/11/28/teaser-tuesday-scholar/

C D Meetens said...

Those are both great teasers! Both make me want to read more, and create a lot of questions in my mind. Glad to know "The Last Prophetess" is still coming along well :).

Golden Eagle said...

I love your teasers!

Jennifer Hillier said...

I just downloaded your book finally, Cherie! Hoping to dive into it over the holidays!