Christine Rains gave me this award. Thank you, Christine! She decided to go with a Halloween theme facts like the person who gave it to her, so I think I'll do the same.
Seven Halloween facts about me:
1. The '80s had terrible costumes. One year I had this plastic--yes, plastic--Pink Panther costume. It was hideous and hot. I should've just worn a garbage bag.
2. My worst Halloween was when I was in 2nd grade. All the kids dressed up for Halloween and they had a parade. Because we were building our house and didn't have extra money, I was the only child without a costume. I was so embarrassed and felt like such an outcast that day. It was even worse because I was still the new kid (I started that elementary school in 2nd grade).
3. My best Halloweens have happened in my adult life. When I was in college, we would go to the Pub Crawl. It was so much fun seeing everyone's costumes. I went one year as a sorceress, another as the goddess Athena, and then a black cat.
4. I wasn't allowed to trick-or-treat after my 12th birthday. I was told I was too old. So when I moved back home after college, I took my sister out. I often got more candy than she did.
5. The costume I've worn the most was being a black cat. Meow.
6. I enjoy watching the Halloween movies during Halloween and October. I own most of them.
7. Despite having some pretty rotten Halloweens, it is still my favorite holiday. I love everything about it and get excited when Halloween costumes and such come out in the stores. However, I do not like when they have the Christmas stuff out at the same time.
Now, I would like to award this blog to anyone who loves blogging.