Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Teaser Tuesday 9.27.11

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
    BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
4. Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Deviant by Adrian McKinty
Page 357 (around 97% on Kindle in ARC)


"He's going to give us that awful hot chocolate," Tony said.

"Don't you like it?"

8 comments:

Nicole Zoltack said...

Great lines, thanks for sharing! I love hot chocolate but I have had some awful ones. Yuck.

Angela said...

I like the hot chocolate line. Is there something magical about it?

Aubrie said...

Awww I love hot chocolate. I wonder why it's so awful?

Anonymous said...

Hot chocolate sounds so homey.

Great teaser. Please check out my teaser.

Kim@Time2Read said...

Love that teaser. I love anything involving chocolate. I like the cover, too!
Here's My Teaser!

Christine Rains said...

Ha! That's hilarious. Great teaser!

Shannon Lawrence said...

That cover really pulls me in. Will be looking this one up. Plus, I have to know why someone wouldn't like hot chocolate.

Shannon Lawrence said...

Looked it up and it's set in my city (Colorado Springs)! Definitely a must-have now. Thanks for the teaser!