Christine Rains at Christine Rains - Writer has awarded me the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award and the Versatile Blogger Award. Now, if I could just have a slice to the irresistibly sweet cake in that picture. *grins* Thank you, Christine!
Here are the rules for both awards:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 5 more blogger friends.
4. Contact and congratulate the blogs you're passing the award on to.
Here are my seven random facts:
1. I don't sing much anymore, but I do sing in the car to the radio and to my cat Romeo. He loves it when mommy sings.
2. My favorite football team is the Pittsburgh Steelers. Favorite player is #43 Troy Polamalu.
3. I've never seen a Star Wars movie all the way through.
4. Although I love having books on my shelves--especially those with gorgeous covers--I prefer reading on my Kindle.
5. I don't like reading out loud or being read to.
6. Like Christine Rains, I used to be a terrible vegetarian. I didn't care much for vegetables, but through the years and especially the last few months, I've gotten much better about it.
7. My biggest fear about growing older is that I'll get a disease like Alzheimer's or dementia. My mind is the best thing about me, and I'd hate to lose it.
Now to pass out these awards, I'll cheat a bit. I'm supposed to pick specific blogger friends, but to be honest, I think you all are versatile and sweet. I enjoy reading your blogs. It inspires me to become a better blogger, a better reader, a better writer, and most of all a better friend. So I offer these awards to you. Thank you!