Friday, May 13, 2011

And the winners of the Flash Fiction Blogfest are...

First, I want to thank everyone who voted for our lovely six finalists and for those who entered. I had fun doing this, so I might have to make the Flash Fiction Blogfest an annual event to the blog. 

First, our random winner. I put numbers besides everyone's names who submitted an entry. Then I used the Randon Number Generator to find a number. The winner was Cher Green. Cher, you have a choice of either a copy of my Once Upon a December Nightmare or a copy of Raven and the Writing Desk 2010 when it becomes available. Email me your choice, and I'll send it to you (or send it to you when it comes out). 

Honorable mention goes to J.C. Martin. Take a look at the books I've reviewed. Here is the list. Pick one you want, and I'll send it to you. Congratulations!

We had tied third place winners. I didn't want to choose between them. Sonia and Christine Rains, you have both one a $15 Amazon Gift Card. I'll contact you soon for an email address to send the card to you. Congrats!

Our second place winner was Bill Blume. Congratulations, Bill! You have a choice of three items: the writer's kit (pens, notebook, sticky notes) or a $20 gift card from Amazon or a 25-page critique. Let me know which one you choose, and we'll work out the details. 




And, our first place winner is...Lisa Potts! Congratulations!! You have a choice of a $25 Amazon gift card or a 50-page critique. Plus, you get this winner badge to put on your blog, if you so choose as our first first-place winner of my Flash Fiction Blogfest. 












Congratulations, everyone! And, thank you once again for entering and voting!

7 comments:

Ravis Harnell said...

Congratulations to everybody. Thanks for letting me participate, I enjoyed reading everyone's entry.

Summer Ross said...

I had so much fun coming up with flash fiction for this thanks for hosting it!

Congrats to all the winners!

Golden Eagle said...

Congratulations to the winners! :)

Jenn Nixon said...

Congrats winners...you're winning!

Sonia said...

congrats to all the winners!

Christine Rains said...

Congratulations to everyone! ^_^ And thank you, Cherie, for holding the Blogfest. It was a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to everyone!

Random winner, yah! I just sent you an email of my choice.

Look forward to next years Blogfest.