Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Knowledge Tuesday: What Would You Like To Know?


What would you like to know?

I started these knowledge blog posts in January. I've been picking random things I've come across and using them to hopefully help anyone else who might be reading, but how I've come to you, fellow bloggers, and ask what you would like to know.

Send me your questions, and I'll find the answers and put them up for Knowledge Tuesdays. If I get enough questions and have time, I might make Knowledge Tuesdays a weekly even instead of every second and fourth Tuesdays.

My background is in writing, history, philosophy, classical music, languages, and the theatre, but feel free to ask something else and we can learn together.

You can ask your question in the comments section or email me at cherie.reich(at)gmail.com.

2 comments:

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

I wanted to know the exact effects for extreme hypothermia for a story I wanted to write and couldn't find anything online. Basically, my story was going to take place over Dome A in Antarctica where temperatures can plunge to 175 degrees below zero. I wanted to have a second by second breakdown on what happens to exposed skin at that temperature...how crucial is it to be completely protected, etc. Like, would you freeze solid in a minute if you weren't wearing cold weather gear or would you have a few seconds to do something. Anyway...that's kinda my question :)

M Pax said...

I can't think of anything right now, but this is a great idea. :)