Group 23 - Short Stories
1. Summer Ross (My Inner Fairy) Fantasy (fairies), romance, short stories, non-fiction (short stories), horror, poetry, erotic fiction
2. Lynda R Young (W.I.P. It: A Writer's Journey) [Twitter] YA (steampunk, fantasy, adventure fantasy), speculative short stories (science fiction, fantasy, horror), Christian articles and devotions
3. Lauri Griffin (Lauri's Blog) Adult fiction (mainstream, literary), short stories
4. Pam Parker (Finding Meaning with Words) [Twitter] Literary fiction (novel and short stories)
5. Brian Horne (Dad at the Chalkboard) [Twitter] Short fiction, realistic fiction, comedy
6. deboree (Deborah Walker's Bibliography) [Twitter] Science fiction, fantasy, horror short stories, poems
7. Cherie Reich (Surrounded by Books) [Twitter] YA, paranormal, fantasy, mystery, short stories (horror)
8. Diane Gillette (Happy Writing!) [Twitter] YA, short literary fiction
9. Cleveland Dietz II (Everything in a Second) [Twitter] Poems, short stories
10. Janina R. Williams (My Road to Freedom, A Chicago Freelance Writer's Guide) [Twitter] Picture books, MG, short stories (literary fiction)
11. Brooke R. Busse (Paper Mountain) Fantasy, realistic fiction, short stories (paranormal, horror)
12. Dominic de Mattos (Writes of Passage) [Twitter] Fantasy, science fiction
13. Adriana Kraft (Adriana Kraft) [Twitter] Contemporary erotic fiction with LGBT characters
14. Lisa Potts (Lisa M Potts) [Twitter] YA
15. Alberta Ross (Alberta's Sefuty Chronicles) [Twitter] Dystopian (post apocalyptic post-climate change speculative science fiction)
Curious, have you written any flash fiction? Tried my hand at it for the first time, and what fun!
Happily Cheesy - Yes, I write flash fiction and love it. I wrote my first flash fiction piece last June, and it was published in Daily Bites of Flesh 2011. I have another piece coming out in Daily Flash 2012 from the same publisher. I also write a flash fiction piece for every Friday on my blog. :)
Thanks for the promo! :D
Hi Cherie, I've been looking through your list of published stories. There are some very nice credits there-- congratulations.
Short stories are fun and a nice break from novels and revisions and revisions and revisions. :)
Cleveland - You're welcome!
Deborah - Thank you. I keep hoping to add more to them. :)
I'm not in this group, but I'm writing a short story per week this year as part of the Chrysalis Experiment :D I love short stories too!
*waves* to group 23!
Trisha - That sounds so cool to write a short story a week. It would be tempting to try some year.
The Crusaders thing is a fantastic idea. It's great to see the sense of community flying around the blogosphere.
Hi! Nice to meet you, buddy Crusader, and thanks for popping by my blog! Happy Tuesday.
Congrats on being a crusader!
Post a Comment