Friday, January 14, 2011

I've been awarded...






I've seen this award popping up on the blogs lately, and I must thank Rachel at Awkward Girl for giving me this award. Although we are new blogger friends, I'm already loving reading her posts, so please go and check out her blog when you get a chance.

Here are the rules and regulations:

Should you accept this award, you must perform four duties:
1. Thank and link back to the person to gave you this award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Award ten recently-discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

Here are my Seven Random Facts: (And I'm really trying to find seven new things about myself that people don't already know. It's hard.)

1.  I take my Kindle almost everywhere I go. Although now that I have the Kindle app on my android phone, I'll still have my Kindle books everywhere I go.
2.  If you go to Amazon.com, go to books, click their advance search link, put "Wild Child Publishing" in the publisher information, and then click bestselling," Once Upon a December Nightmare is number one at the moment. Yes, I know this probably doesn't mean anything, but I found it to be very awesome.
3.  I haven't seen all the Star Wars movies.
4.  I once owned a large black rat named Erebus. I miss my little buddy. He was the best rat I've ever had.
5.  Although I prefer cats, I do miss having a dog. If I could get any type of dog, it'd probably be a basset hound. I love their floppy ears.
6.  I am now up to four and a half bookcases in my room. I need at least two more, but I ran out of walls.
7.  If I would create a pseudonym for my writing, it would either be Cherie Wolfe or Nicole Wolfe. Wolfe is my grandmother's maiden name, and Cherie is my first name and Nicole my second name.

That was fun, and I hope you learned something about me you didn't already know. Now I will name ten people to receive this award, so if you see yourself below considered yourself tagged.

The Winner's Circle: (If you already have been awarded this, it's just because you're that awesome.)

1. Ali Cross
2. Aubrie Dionne - Flutey Words
3. Jessica Yopp - Virtual Margin
4. Nicole Zoltack - Where Fantasy and Love Take Flight
5. Jenn Nixon
6. Lisa Rusczyk
7. N. R. Williams, Fantasy Author
8. Talli Roland
9. Holly Stacey - The Spiral Tower of Inky Doom
10. Terri Venters - Elements of Mystery

4 comments:

Talli Roland said...

Oh yay! Thank you so much for the award! :) Happy Friday.

Lisa Rusczyk said...

Thanks, Cherie!

OMG.

I

Can't

Believe

You

Haven't

Seen

All

The

Star

Wars

Movies!

Cherie Reich said...

You're welcome, Lisa! And, yeah, yeah, I know. Someone's probably going to kidnap me one day and make me watch them all. LOL!

Aubrie said...

Wow, bestselling on Wild Child! Congrats.

And thanks for this award!

P.S. I know every word of the original Star Wars. They are worth watching.