Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wednesday's Writing Update


Happy Holidays! It's getting so close to Christmas. Is everyone done with their shopping? I am for once this year, and I'm hoping we don't get much snow on Christmas Day, so we can go over and have Christmas with the family.

I don't have much to update this week. I'm still waiting to find out about one submission, and I'm trying to finish two short stories before December 31st. In fact, I'm really hoping to finish "Silver Hand Sam" today, so I can give my CPs time to look over it and get it back to me by next Monday. We'll see.

Although I haven't been writing much, I have been reading. I finished reading and reviewing three books this week: PANDORA'S SUCCESSION by Russell Brooks, DEVIL DON'T WANT HER by Zetta Brown, and SHADES OF GREEN by Ian Woodhead. You can read the reviews over on my book reviews site here.

If you have a moment, drop by Raven and the Writing Desk and read the three-part story "Multiplying Elves" this week.

And, don't forget the flash fiction from last Friday and coming up this Friday. This Friday and next Friday's flash fiction are actually two parts, in a sense. I hope you enjoy.

Now, I'm going to try to post this while using dial-up. I bought a new cell phone on Monday, and it does pretty awesome over here in the middle of nowhere, but we'll see how things go.

No comments: