Monday, December 6, 2010

Promo Monday



Daily Bites of Flesh 2011
Published by Daily Flash Publications, an Imprint of Pill Hill Press
To Purchase Click Here

DAILY BITES OF FLESH 2011: 365 DAYS OF HORRIFYING FLASH FICTION is a 2011 flash fiction calendar anthology, with a 500 word or less horror short story featured for every day of the calendar year. Filled with 365 short stories, this is a fun and practical anthology designed for busy readers of the horror genre.

The first flash fiction piece I ever wrote "Zombies Don't Exist" is in this anthology, and it was accepted the same day I sent it, so I was very shocked and happy. My story is on May 9th, I believe. The best part of this anthology is I'm in it with Nicole Zoltack and my friend Sem, who publishes as Ciaran Corby. 

"Zombies Don't Exist" Blurb: When a meteor strikes Earth and releases an alien zombie virus, Melinda and Edward have to fend for their lives.

2 comments:

Aubrie said...

Congrats on your story, Cherie! I love the picture on the cover of the calender!

Talli Roland said...

Woooo! Congrats, Cherie! :)