Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday Surprise

Surprise!

It's another Saturday post.

So, yes, I'm at work.

As I mentioned before, it's not bad working on Saturday, although I am tired today. I still don't think I've caught up on things since I went to the JRW Conference. Of course, everything will be busy until after Christmas. It always is.

I'm still working to get everything set for NaNoWriMo on Monday. Yes, a day and a half away. I'm getting so excited about it. I want to write this novel. I feel pretty ready to write this novel too. I've done more preparation for it than any other novel. The last thing I have to do is read back through the outline and add/change a couple things here and there. Then, I should be ready.

I'm still hoping to get that last short story written tomorrow. We'll see.

I did get all my Promo Mondays and Flash Fiction Fridays posts set up to go on their respected days in November. Now, if I can just finish reading Dracula: The Undead by Dacre Stoker and Ian Holt before Monday, I'll be doing great.

*sings* One more day to Halloween, Halloween, Halloween. One more day to Halloween. Silver Shamrock!

No comments: