Monday, September 13, 2010

Finally!

Three days shy of nine months, I finally heard back from Dark Discoveries about my psychological horror short story "Eat Your Heart Out." It was rejected. *sighs* Oh, well. I expected as much, and the nice thing is I can edit the story with all I've learned in the past nine months and submit it elsewhere. *grins*

I'm going to keep this post basically short today, since I've had a cold or allergies or something. It's been no fun. Right now, I'm at work. It's my LONG week at work. Six days. Yep, you read that right. Perhaps I'll get some writing done during that time. *crosses fingers*

I received all my edits for "Fallen," which is being changed to the title "Melek Katili." It adds some mystery and won't be confused with a certain YA book by that title. I plan to work on the edits later this week and then read through it one more time next week before submitting it to All Romance eBooks' Just One Bite writing competition.

I plan to write "Lady Death" this week and get to other edits, such as "Wishes" and "Magna's Plea."

On a up note, I finished reading two great books this weekend and wrote reviews for them. Read the review for David W. Huffstetler's Blood on the Pen here and the review for Aubrie Dionne's Messenger in the Mist here. And, if you have a book you would like me to review, let me know. I'm more than happy to review it. *grins*

I'll be working until 8:00 PM today. Bleh. At least I don't have to get up until 8:50 AM tomorrow, since I work late Tuesdays too.

Oh, by the way, Once Upon a December Nightmare is currently at Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #54,793 Paid in Kindle Store. Yay! Keep buying!

No comments: