Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Book Review: All About Eve

No, I'm not reviewing the anthology All About Eve, where I'm one of the contributors, but we did receive a very nice book review.

All About Eve was reviewed in the Midwest Book Reviews.

Here’s what they said:

There is no biblical character who has inspired more from the imagination. "All About Eve" is a braintrust of many writers as they discuss the topic of the first woman, and the mythos that has developed around the world. The origin of evil, the fall of man, and the many interpretations roll these stories into one book making for a riveting read, hard to put down. "All About Eve" is a collection that simply shouldn't be missed.

I'm excited to be a contributor in this anthology.
On a side note, I didn't get quite all I wanted done yesterday with Moonlight Murders, but I did rewrite all of chapter one and half of chapter two. Next week, I hope to finish my rewrites and be able to begin again with writing chapter four. Now, I'm off to work on my short story "They."

2 comments:

Nicole Zoltack said...

Congrats on the great review! :)

Lisa Rusczyk said...

That's a great review. I bet that put a smile on your face.