Thank you to Nicole at Once Significant Moment at a Time for the Beautiful Blogger Award! I'm supposed to give this away to 15 fellow bloggers and list 7 things about myself, for your entertainment. So here it goes:
1. My favorite ice cream is Ben & Jerry's Phish Food. It's one of those ice creams that once you start eating it, it's hard to stop.
2. I've been going to the chiropractor since September 2009 for lower back problems. I highly recommend chiropractors.
3. I've mentioned this before, but I am literally surrounded by books. At work, books line the walls on all three sides of the library. I often have books on my cart to process, as well. At home, I have one wall lined up with books and book shelves. Then, the floor on that side is covered with books that don't fit on the shelves. Plus, I often have books beside my nightstand, too. I enjoy collecting books, and I have over 1000 of them in my room and more in my sister's cat's room closet.
4. I've been an online role player since October 1999. Online role playing led me to writing. I owe a lot to role playing games because before I began playing on them, my writing was equivalent to an elementary child's. Seriously.
5. When I was two-years-old, I used to play Pole Position on our Commodore 64 computer. Back then, you had to type in the commands even to start the game.
6. I played soccer for nine years. I started in the summer after third grade and was in the second year of girls' rec soccer team in our area. I loved playing soccer, although I think I prefer indoor soccer the best.
7. Although I played soccer, I'm not a runner. I have no endurance for running. I'm more like a cheetah. I can do quick speeds for a few seconds, then I have to rest for a week! *laughs*
Now, I pass this lovely award to:
Thanks again, Nicole, for the great award!