Thank you to Nicole at Once Significant Moment at a Time for the Beautiful Blogger Award! I'm supposed to give this away to 15 fellow bloggers and list 7 things about myself, for your entertainment. So here it goes:
1. My favorite ice cream is Ben & Jerry's Phish Food. It's one of those ice creams that once you start eating it, it's hard to stop.
2. I've been going to the chiropractor since September 2009 for lower back problems. I highly recommend chiropractors.
3. I've mentioned this before, but I am literally surrounded by books. At work, books line the walls on all three sides of the library. I often have books on my cart to process, as well. At home, I have one wall lined up with books and book shelves. Then, the floor on that side is covered with books that don't fit on the shelves. Plus, I often have books beside my nightstand, too. I enjoy collecting books, and I have over 1000 of them in my room and more in my sister's cat's room closet.
4. I've been an online role player since October 1999. Online role playing led me to writing. I owe a lot to role playing games because before I began playing on them, my writing was equivalent to an elementary child's. Seriously.
5. When I was two-years-old, I used to play Pole Position on our Commodore 64 computer. Back then, you had to type in the commands even to start the game.
6. I played soccer for nine years. I started in the summer after third grade and was in the second year of girls' rec soccer team in our area. I loved playing soccer, although I think I prefer indoor soccer the best.
7. Although I played soccer, I'm not a runner. I have no endurance for running. I'm more like a cheetah. I can do quick speeds for a few seconds, then I have to rest for a week! *laughs*
Now, I pass this lovely award to:
Thanks again, Nicole, for the great award!
Aww thanks so much for this award! I've wanted this one for a long time.
I didn't know you played soccer! I'm bad at running as well. It takes me 10 minutes to run the mile. whenever I feel sick, I stop running and walk. Slowly.
Surrounded by books is the best place to be :)
You're welcome, Aubrie! I'm so excited that I can finally give you an award you didn't have.
I wish I could run the mile in 10 minutes. The best I've ever done was 10 minutes 47 seconds, and I was nine years old. I can sprint pretty fast, though, or at least I used to be able to be.
And, yes, it's great to be surrounded by books. :)
Thanks for the award! Aah, I remember the old computers. *LOL* I also remember when the first public games came out on BBB's. How far things have come! Just like you've come a great ways with your writing. :)
You're welcome for the award, Christine. And, thank you for the compliment. I do believe I've come great ways with my writing. :)
I used to play soccer too! And, Ben and Jerry's Phish Food rocks my world!! Thanks for the shout-out, sweetie!
Post a Comment