Monday, June 8, 2009

The Phoenix Prophetess - Chapter Twenty-Three

I finished writing chapter twenty-three today in The Phoenix Prophetess. My novel now has 55,953 words. It's very exciting still, and I can't wait to write more and eventually finish the novel. I'm not quite sure how much more I have to go in it. I want to do perhaps three to four more chapters in Part II. Then, I'll have Part III. I know of three chapters planned out there, but there will be many more. I just only have three planned out. *laughs* I'll have two months from the time Yssa and Liam return to Amora until the time of the battle though, so I don't want to sum up those two months too quickly and yet I don't want them to drag on either. Part III has a lot more politics, and we see more of the royal family, including the branch of the royal family from west Amora. It'll be exciting! I still can't believe I've written that much in this novel so far. It's amazing!

No comments: