Friday, November 30, 2018

Bookworm News: November 2018 #specfic

BOOKS READ
Meg by Steve Alten
A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking

BOOKS RELEASED IN NOVEMBER
Toxic by Lydia Kang
Keeper of the Lost Cities: Flashback by Shannon Messenger
Elemental Power by Rachel Morgan
Crystal Casters: Mirror Realm by Jenn Nixon
Of Gods and Sorrow by Christine Rains
Illusions by Madeline J. Reynolds
Skyward by Brandon Sanderson

This bookworm news feature will be the last one for the foreseeable future. The views this year were lower than I'd like, so I'm going to try to find a different way to shout out the books I've read and those coming out. I'll most likely do this on Twitter and/or Facebook. I will also continue to add my star rating on Goodreads for books I've read. So please follow me those places for more bookish news.