Tuesday, September 20, 2016

A Ghosts of Fire Sneak Peek on the Untethered Realms' Blog #fantasy

I'm over at the Untethered Realms' blog today with an excerpt from my story "On Day 168," which is one of ten short stories featured in the forthcoming Ghosts of Fire anthology.

"On Day 168 by Cherie Reich - For 168 days, a dragon imprisoned Astryd in his cave, but the chieftain’s daughter has escaped to discover the dragon may not be her only enemy. This story takes place several hundred years before Reich’s series The Fate Challenges.

Reborn, the first novel in The Fate Challenges, was published back in 2014, and I hope to publish the rest of the series sometime next year.
Click here to read my excerpt from "On Day 168."

I've turned off comments on this post. I'll be back on the blog for IWSG in October.