May seemed to be a catch-up month for me. I was catching up on blog posts, emails, and more. Unfortunately, writing and editing didn't happen quite as well as I'd hoped and had me revising my production goals. Instead of working on The Loveless Princess, I'm now working on the short story collection Neighbors of Foxwick, which I hope to finish in June. As for The Loveless Princess, I hope to get back to it in August.
My June goals are as follows:
- Finish outlining Reforged, Book Two of The Fate Challenges, so I'll be ready to write it for July's Camp NaNoWriMo (a 50,000 word goal, although it'd be awesome if I can write the complete first draft of Reforged).
- Finish editing Part III of Reborn, Book One of The Fate Challenges, so I can send it to my first group of critique partners by June 30th.
- Edit Part I of Reborn, Book One of The Fate Challenges, based on my first group of critique partners' edits.
- Proofread/Format/Publish Men of Foxwick by June 17th. This fantasy short story collection should be out a few days before June 17th, but that date is the official release date.
- Write the short stories in Neighbors of Foxwick.
2013 Stats since January 1st
77,067 words written
922 pages edited