Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Teaser Tuesday 10.25.11

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
    BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
4. Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Confessions of an Average Half-Vampire by Lisa Shafer
46% on Kindle


"Oh, good!" I said and went over to dig out a clean shirt. Mom's an experienced traveler, and she'd warned me to take extra underwear and socks in my backpack just in case something like this happened, so I was okay in that department, but I'd been wearing the same yellow polo shirt for about forty-eight hours now, and I wanted something different.

Do you have a teaser? What are you currently reading? 

6 comments:

Krista said...

Left my current read at home or I would share a teaser.

I a reading The Black Cauldren by Lloyd Alexander. It is an old favorite and I am enjoying reading it again.

Alice Audrey said...

How practical. :)

Great teaser. Please check out my teaser.

Roland D. Yeomans said...

It was so generous and gracious for you to include other struggling authors in your book fair entry. Bravo.

Thanks for sampling THE LEGEND OF VICTOR STANDISH. That means a lot to me. And to Alice, too. Have to keep those Victorian ghouls happy. (They still eat you, but they say "Thank you for this lovely meal" first! LOL.

Christine Rains said...

Nice teaser. Interesting title for the book too. Tell me if it makes you laugh, then I might add it to my TBR list!

Golden Eagle said...

Interesting teaser . . . and I like the title of the book. I have to wonder how can someone be Half-Vampire!

Anonymous said...

The title is awesome... great teaser:) Thanks for visiting.